My high school senior portrait from Red Hook High School taken in 1996.
I figure I’d take a break from posting videos today (even though the blog has sort of become just another outlet for me to get my videos out to the public) to do this little Q & A thing based on a note I posted on my Facebook page in which I answer 25 questions about my senior year of high school.
IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU…
1. Did you date someone from your school?
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
3. Did you car pool to school?
Nope. I took the bus.
4. What kind of car did you have?
I did not have a car in HS 😦
5. What kind of car do you have now? No comment.
6. Its Saturday night…where are you now?
7. It is Saturday night…where were you then?
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
I didn’t have a job in high school even though I wanted one. I started working after high school.
9. What kind of job do you do now?
Overnight stocker at Walmart as well as being an Internet blogger/YouTuber and a current college student at HCCC until I graduate next year.
10. Were you a party animal?
11. Were you considered a flirt?
Contrary to what others may think, no I wasn’t. Far from it as a matter of fact.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
None of the above.
13. Were you a nerd?
No. I was a drifter.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
15. Can you sing the fight song?
No I cannot.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mr. Kuhn in English and Mrs. Sargent-Hill for Spanish
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
At the table. Sometimes we sat outside if the weather was nice.
18. What was your school’s full name?
Red Hook Senior HS
19. When did you graduate?
20. What was your school mascot?
The Red Hook Raider.
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Yes. Maybe get a chance to do all the things I never got to do the first time around.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
Nope. I didn’t go.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
I refer you to my answer to the last question.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
No idea. But then again, Facebook kinda defeated the purpose of the reunion.
25. Do you still talk to your friends from high school?
Some, mainly through Facebook.